doc Ultimate Giveaway
No purchase or payment necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Receive an entry for the doc Ultimate Giveaway when you participate in the doc Ultimate Giveaway during the Entry Period (as defined in section 4).
- ELIGIBILITY: The doc Ultimate Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in one of the (50) United States or the District of Colombia who are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wis-Pak, Inc., WP Beverages, LLC, its Shareholders & distributors, Jeff Jones or any of his respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, Cole Whitt or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Giveaway and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on September 20, 2016 at 12:01 AM EST. All Giveaway entries for the drawing must be submitted by November 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
- PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. The Grand Prize includes (a) round-trip, economy class airfare tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and their guest (guest must be 18+ years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian) from a major airport near the Winner’s residence in the United States (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Miami, FL (or a $600 gas card if winner lives within 300 miles of Miami, FL); (b) all ground transportation for the Grand Prize winner and their guest between the airport, hotel, and the event venue will be provided through Grand Prize Winner’s purchase of rental car using gift card provided by Sponsor in the amount of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) (void if Grand Prize winner lives within 300 miles of Miami, FL); (c) two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (one room, two occupancy) for the Grand Prize winner and their guest; (d) Two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) in spending money; (e) two (2) tickets to an Ultimate Tailgate and garage tour; (f) two (2) tickets to a meet and greet with NASCAR racer Cole Whitt; and (g) two (2) grandstand tickets to the NASCAR season finale, Ford Ecoboost 400. All Grand Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $5000. Alternative to accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner may also chose to be awarded a replacement Grand Prize of $1000 in cash.
- GIVEAWAY WINNER SELECTIONS: One (1) winner total will be awarded. One (1) entry for the Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing of all valid entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries received. Prize drawing will be held on or around November 4, 2016 at 12:00 PM EST. Sponsor's decisions as to the operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified via email. The potential Winner will be notified within five (5) business days of the drawing. The potential Winner will be notified by email (at the email address provided with the entry), and will be required to confirm his/her e-mail address. A prize won by an Entrant will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or phone number submitted with the entry regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted or fails to respond within three (3) days of the date of notification, the potential Winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway.
- WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Giveaway, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Wisconsin without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws & regulations apply.
- RELEASES; CONSENT TO USE: As a condition to collecting their prize, winners (including a person accompanying the Grand Prize winner) must fully execute the Giveaway Declaration of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and Release (for a person accompanying the Grand Prize winner, the Waiver of Liability and Release). The Declaration is available upon request, and shall be provided to the winner at the time they are selected. The winner in the Giveaway will be required to produce identification. By participating in the Giveaway and submitting an entry (as to a person accompanying the Grand Prize winner, by agreeing to accompany said winner), entrants (and person accompanying the Grand Prize winner) agree to release Wis-Pak, Inc., its subsidiaries, distributors, affiliates, employees, suppliers, advertisers, and their employees, from any all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons (including third-persons) and/or property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the Program, or receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to receipt or use of any prize. By participating in the Program, participants (including a person accompanying the Grand Prize winner) consent to the use of their names, pictures, or other likenesses (without compensation, review or approval) for promotional purposes as determined, in its sole discretion, by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, participant (and a person accompanying the Grand Prize winner) grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Program website or any Sponsor websites) the participant’s (and accompanying person’s) name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without compensation, review or consent in connection with this Program for public relations, advertising and Program purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Giveaway; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: This Program is sponsored by Wis-Pak, Inc., Watertown, WI. All decisions regarding all aspects of this Program shall be made by Wis-Pak, Inc. in its sole discretion, and all such decisions shall be final and controlling. Sponsor reserves the right to revise official rules.
3.HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit https://www.drinkdoc.com/click on the Sweepstakes registration link and complete the online registration by providing the following information: first name, last name, State of residence, a valid email address, date of birth, and telephone number including area code. There is a limit of one (1) entry per eligible person per day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:01 AM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Wis-Pak’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities (defined below) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any wireless network, telephone, computer, computer network, hardware or software or the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant`s handset to receive messages. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ Internet service or mobile provider will apply. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received within the Entry Period. Limit: One (1) entry per person.